Jump to content

Recommended Posts

There are so many ways how to get Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.

You can mine them if you don't want to manually do it.

There are some investment party that recommends you to pay them and your money will goes up in just a couple of days.

There are some sites which allows you to play gambling games using your Bitcoin.

My most recommended is claim from faucets, it is free but you need to work hard for you to earn Bitcoins.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DenisMNE said:

I am new into this but I heard for faucets.

Working hard to achieve success is not just for bitcoin.

That is life, too.

You're right, if you gonna try claiming from faucets; I guess it would be hard for your also.

You will get bored and so many ads that is so irritating.

But you can give it a try! Good luck.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

If you don't have time to mine bitcoin from faucets sites but have the fund to buy and invest directly in cryptocurrency - Bitcoin, there are several legit sites that offers such opportunities. They are ;

Coinbase 

Binance 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2018 at 10:05 AM, superman2727 said:

You're right, if you gonna try claiming from faucets; I guess it would be hard for your also.

You will get bored and so many ads that is so irritating.

But you can give it a try! Good luck.

I've also tried watching ads. Sometimes they don't work. But I can't complain since it's free. The real challenge is getting what you paid for which, in this case, is a few dollars. 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites

I really don't know how faucet works, i have heard about it for quite sometime but i haven't tried or researched about it. Having read the opinions here, i don't think i wanna try it. I have a busy schedule so i think i don't have enough time to work for faucet having heard that one needs to allocate time to earn. But it's a good thing to have information about it though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2018 at 9:46 AM, superman2727 said:

There are so many ways how to get Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.

You can mine them if you don't want to manually do it.

There are some investment party that recommends you to pay them and your money will goes up in just a couple of days.

There are some sites which allows you to play gambling games using your Bitcoin.

My most recommended is claim from faucets, it is free but you need to work hard for you to earn Bitcoins.

I've been claiming free satoshis and other coins in a lot of faucets but the problem with it is most of them are scams, these faucet sites would only let you deposit your coins in their made-up wallet and you can only transfer your earned coins to your personal wallet only if you earned their minimum amount which it would take literally years to do.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2018 at 6:31 PM, Steve5 said:

I've also tried watching ads. Sometimes they don't work. But I can't complain since it's free. The real challenge is getting what you paid for which, in this case, is a few dollars. 😁

I really think that they are all scam sites and they wont let you transfer your coins even if you hit the minimum.  They're just using our devices to mine Bitcoin for them without us knowing it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Kakashi2020 said:

I really think that they are all scam sites and they wont let you transfer your coins even if you hit the minimum.  They're just using our devices to mine Bitcoin for them without us knowing it.

Oh, really? I'd have to agree. I feel like a lot of these sites are just scamming us. Most users aren't that knowledgeable about bitcoins and so they're just trying it out. Makes for an easy target.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steve5 said:

Oh, really? I'd have to agree. I feel like a lot of these sites are just scamming us. Most users aren't that knowledgeable about bitcoins and so they're just trying it out. Makes for an easy target.

That's why I stopped going to faucets and btc gambling sites. I'm looking for a legitimate site in which one can buy and sell and withdraw cryptocurrencies without minimum thresholds, if you really think about it, why would a legit site put a high threshold in withdrawing earnings right? It means it's a scam.  Some say Binance and Coinbase are good sites but why are their sites so complicated to understand?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2018 at 2:46 AM, superman2727 said:

There are so many ways how to get Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.

You can mine them if you don't want to manually do it.

There are some investment party that recommends you to pay them and your money will goes up in just a couple of days.

There are some sites which allows you to play gambling games using your Bitcoin.

My most recommended is claim from faucets, it is free but you need to work hard for you to earn Bitcoins.

Getting Bitcoin through faucets is one of the easier means of doing it, just that the issue remains that you earn quite a little when compared to those that are really into the business of trading coins. So, when we take a look at how much we tend to make from playing faucets, we may consider going into the cryptocurrencies market to trade Bitcoin.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Henrywrites said:

Getting Bitcoin through faucets is one of the easier means of doing it, just that the issue remains that you earn quite a little when compared to those that are really into the business of trading coins. So, when we take a look at how much we tend to make from playing faucets, we may consider going into the cryptocurrencies market to trade Bitcoin.

It's not always easy as it's seems or presented, it takes a lot of time to reach withdrawal threshold and this is the main problem with getting Bitcoin through faucets sites.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2018 at 5:40 PM, Kakashi2020 said:

That's why I stopped going to faucets and btc gambling sites. I'm looking for a legitimate site in which one can buy and sell and withdraw cryptocurrencies without minimum thresholds, if you really think about it, why would a legit site put a high threshold in withdrawing earnings right? It means it's a scam.  Some say Binance and Coinbase are good sites but why are their sites so complicated to understand?

I don't know. It probably depends on how much the user knows about bitcoin. Most of them are newcomers just trying it out. Yes, common sense can save you from making dumb decisions. Always trust your instinct when it comes to seedy websites.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2018 at 4:09 PM, Martinsx said:

I know that first hand because I haven't been successful in all my trail to mine ever since I learnt how to mine cryptocurrency. 

Tried mining using my pc and 3 smartphones and I didn't even hit the threshold to withdraw my satoshis so I figured it's a scam.  But you won't really know unless you've done it yourself.  You can only earn if you mine without paying for both electric bills and internet bills. If you're not the one paying for it and you are using it free then you would earn in mining but again it would take a long long time to do so.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kakashi2020 said:

Tried mining using my pc and 3 smartphones and I didn't even hit the threshold to withdraw my satoshis so I figured it's a scam.  But you won't really know unless you've done it yourself.  You can only earn if you mine without paying for both electric bills and internet bills. If you're not the one paying for it and you are using it free then you would earn in mining but again it would take a long long time to do so.

Seriously, it's been a long road of trail and error for me ever since I started trying to mine cryptocurrency. It's never been easy at all because in all my attempts, I still haven't been able to reach the withdrawal threshold and I would give up because it's costing me a lot of resources. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2018 at 9:49 AM, Steve5 said:

I don't know. It probably depends on how much the user knows about bitcoin. Most of them are newcomers just trying it out. Yes, common sense can save you from making dumb decisions. Always trust your instinct when it comes to seedy websites.

The truth is that without trying, you can't be so sure if you would have been successful in mining the cryptocurrency. So therefore, I have never had any bad feelings with new people into cryptocurrency trying to mine it. Whether they are successful or not, it's a good experience for them. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2018 at 10:21 PM, Martinsx said:

The truth is that without trying, you can't be so sure if you would have been successful in mining the cryptocurrency. So therefore, I have never had any bad feelings with new people into cryptocurrency trying to mine it. Whether they are successful or not, it's a good experience for them. 

That's true. I think the main reason people are unwilling to try bitcoin is because they don't want to lose money. Sadly, there can be no gains without risks. So they'd need to see for themselves how effective bitcoin mining can be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2018 at 10:19 PM, Martinsx said:

Seriously, it's been a long road of trail and error for me ever since I started trying to mine cryptocurrency. It's never been easy at all because in all my attempts, I still haven't been able to reach the withdrawal threshold and I would give up because it's costing me a lot of resources. 

I really think these faucets and mining sites are a form of scam because a lot of people are mining and most if not all of them haven't reached the withdrawal threshold yet,  and time will come that these miners would lose interest and just forget about whatever they have mined, which in truth have long been used by the mining site.  So in reality 99 percent of all sites are partly out to scam you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Kakashi2020 said:

I really think these faucets and mining sites are a form of scam because a lot of people are mining and most if not all of them haven't reached the withdrawal threshold yet,  and time will come that these miners would lose interest and just forget about whatever they have mined, which in truth have long been used by the mining site.  So in reality 99 percent of all sites are partly out to scam you.

It's true that some of these faucets cryptocurrency sites are just blank sites that seeks traffic generation for their domain by offering cryptocurrency for mining. But the truth is that there are some of the faucets cryptocurrency sites that offer cryptocurrency for mining but the obvious reality is that it takes awfully a long period of time before one can reach the withdrawal threshold which makes people to lose interest after having mined for a while. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Martinsx said:

It's true that some of these faucets cryptocurrency sites are just blank sites that seeks traffic generation for their domain by offering cryptocurrency for mining. But the truth is that there are some of the faucets cryptocurrency sites that offer cryptocurrency for mining but the obvious reality is that it takes awfully a long period of time before one can reach the withdrawal threshold which makes people to lose interest after having mined for a while. 

Having said that thresholds are put in place by sites to retain the Bitcoins mined for a long time then these sites were made just to scam most of their members right?  Because no legit site would do that in the first place, it's a con.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Kakashi2020 said:

Having said that thresholds are put in place by sites to retain the Bitcoins mined for a long time then these sites were made just to scam most of their members right?  Because no legit site would do that in the first place, it's a con.

Haha, you are very funny my friend @Kakashi2020, although I understand the reason why you are of the opinion that most of these sites are a scam but I really wouldn't be too quick to conclude that they all are scams because I'm sure that there are people who have made money from mining cryptocurrency. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Kakashi2020 said:

Having said that thresholds are put in place by sites to retain the Bitcoins mined for a long time then these sites were made just to scam most of their members right?  Because no legit site would do that in the first place, it's a con.

I don't think they would be considered scam just because they take a lot of time to pay out. I've experienced getting paid by them with a minimal amount of effort per day. The ones you should be worried about being a scam are those cloud mining sites that pay insane amounts of interest on your investment.

If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...