Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Do ever think you are being scammed because of your digital bitcoin wallet?

Does the wallet you are using is reliable and safe from the attackers?

Make sure you get the safest wallet in the bitcoin world so that your earning will be safe from internet attackers.

Bitcoin is unsupervised by banking industries so that it is easy for the attackers to steal them from your hands.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I try as much as possible when it comes to bitcoin and other cryptocurrency to deal with sites that offers strong security against one's bitcoin wallet being hacked. 

Coinbase and Binance are two major sites that I would bet my life on when one looks for getting maximum security for his bitcoin. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have quite a reliable wallet for bitcoin but it is only available locally in my country, which also makes it easier to convert the coins into local currency. It's quite secure as well because of the multiple step verification process and how it makes use of a government-issued ID.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, legendsneverdie said:

I have quite a reliable wallet for bitcoin but it is only available locally in my country, which also makes it easier to convert the coins into local currency. It's quite secure as well because of the multiple step verification process and how it makes use of a government-issued ID.

It's good that bitcoin is approved by the government of your country. I wish that was the case of my country because mine is totally against it. 

We only have deal on cryptocurrency exchange sites to be able to deal on bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Also some online stores that accept it as well like Amazon. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Martinsx said:

It's good that bitcoin is approved by the government of your country. I wish that was the case of my country because mine is totally against it. 

We only have deal on cryptocurrency exchange sites to be able to deal on bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Also some online stores that accept it as well like Amazon. 

It only recently became available, and yeah, before I just used it for online purchases. Hopefully it becomes available on your country too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, legendsneverdie said:

It only recently became available, and yeah, before I just used it for online purchases. Hopefully it becomes available on your country too.

We the new generation keep praying and looking forward to our government doing us the favor of approving and accepting cryptocurrency - Bitcoin as a recognized currency. A lot of things would be better because it would give people multiple opportunities to make money and become responsible. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Eventually Bitcoin would be recognized by all the countries and governments in the world and that's what other cryptocurrencies are banking on.  But for now Cryptos are still not recognized as a legal currency in the Philippines, except of course BTC but the other lesser known Cryptos are not recognized.  Even though BTC is recognized all you can do with it is sell it to convert into cash.  There are no establishments here that would accept it.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Kakashi2020 said:

Eventually Bitcoin would be recognized by all the countries and governments in the world and that's what other cryptocurrencies are banking on.  But for now Cryptos are still not recognized as a legal currency in the Philippines, except of course BTC but the other lesser known Cryptos are not recognized.  Even though BTC is recognized all you can do with it is sell it to convert into cash.  There are no establishments here that would accept it.  

What you narrated about is exactly how it is with cryptocurrency at the moment. Eventually, governments of various countries would have no choice but to accept it because the way cryptocurrency is gaining more popularity and publicity, there is no way it's going to fade off ever again. I think that what's likely to be holding back most government acceptance of the coins is because they are still looking for ways to exploit the digital currency since its not under the control of Central Bank. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Martinsx said:

What you narrated about is exactly how it is with cryptocurrency at the moment. Eventually, governments of various countries would have no choice but to accept it because the way cryptocurrency is gaining more popularity and publicity, there is no way it's going to fade off ever again. I think that what's likely to be holding back most government acceptance of the coins is because they are still looking for ways to exploit the digital currency since its not under the control of Central Bank. 

Another problem is with lesser known cryptocurrencies is that in my country, noone will buy it, you need to use a currency exchange but the problem with currency exchanges is that you could only exchange it to other cryptocurrencies and if you do that then the problem arises again in which how to withdraw it since the minimum withdrawable threshold in these exchanges are so high. What I'm saying is other Cryptos are really worthless because you can't spend or convert it into cash. Only BTC has any value and is now widely accepted, even banks nowadays accepts BTC but at a lower value.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kakashi2020 said:

Another problem is with lesser known cryptocurrencies is that in my country, noone will buy it, you need to use a currency exchange but the problem with currency exchanges is that you could only exchange it to other cryptocurrencies and if you do that then the problem arises again in which how to withdraw it since the minimum withdrawable threshold in these exchanges are so high. What I'm saying is other Cryptos are really worthless because you can't spend or convert it into cash. Only BTC has any value and is now widely accepted, even banks nowadays accepts BTC but at a lower value.

It's a shame that most exchange sites only accept to deal with cryptocurrency in trading, their refusal to use and accept fiat currency makes it hard for people to get into it. I think it's only Coinbase Exchange that accept the use of fiat currency to buy cryptocurrency on the site. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2018 at 5:00 PM, Martinsx said:

It's a shame that most exchange sites only accept to deal with cryptocurrency in trading, their refusal to use and accept fiat currency makes it hard for people to get into it. I think it's only Coinbase Exchange that accept the use of fiat currency to buy cryptocurrency on the site. 

I checked out coinbase and Im just in the part of linking my bank account, it seems that I can buy btc with it but I'm trying to figure out how much is the minimum withdrawable amount.  Do you know how much?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kakashi2020 said:

I checked out coinbase and Im just in the part of linking my bank account, it seems that I can buy btc with it but I'm trying to figure out how much is the minimum withdrawable amount.  Do you know how much?

A lot of factors can contribute to the limit amount your account can get on Coinbase. The payment method used, age of your account, your purchase history etc can be the determining factor for this issue. 

You can read the support article on Coinbase for more information on factors that would determine the amount. 

Read more about it using this link https://support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2108820-coinbase-account-limits

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2018 at 9:56 PM, legendsneverdie said:

I have quite a reliable wallet for bitcoin but it is only available locally in my country, which also makes it easier to convert the coins into local currency. It's quite secure as well because of the multiple step verification process and how it makes use of a government-issued ID.

That's great. I'm sure it's useful since bitcoin has become a major thing these days. You're lucky to have a secure means of using bitcoins.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2018 at 6:54 AM, Kakashi2020 said:

Eventually Bitcoin would be recognized by all the countries and governments in the world and that's what other cryptocurrencies are banking on.  But for now Cryptos are still not recognized as a legal currency in the Philippines, except of course BTC but the other lesser known Cryptos are not recognized.  Even though BTC is recognized all you can do with it is sell it to convert into cash.  There are no establishments here that would accept it.  

I think so too. It's only a matter of time before this happens. I doubt it would stay unrecognized for long. Time will come when it'll be used by practically everyone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2018 at 8:13 AM, Kakashi2020 said:

Another problem is with lesser known cryptocurrencies is that in my country, noone will buy it, you need to use a currency exchange but the problem with currency exchanges is that you could only exchange it to other cryptocurrencies and if you do that then the problem arises again in which how to withdraw it since the minimum withdrawable threshold in these exchanges are so high. What I'm saying is other Cryptos are really worthless because you can't spend or convert it into cash. Only BTC has any value and is now widely accepted, even banks nowadays accepts BTC but at a lower value.

It's kind of sad that banks only accept bitcoins with a reduced value. I wonder why that is. It probably has to do with profiting in the exchange rate. And yes, other currencies just have too high of a minimum withdrawal amount before you can actually use them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Steve5 said:

It's kind of sad that banks only accept bitcoins with a reduced value. I wonder why that is. It probably has to do with profiting in the exchange rate. And yes, other currencies just have too high of a minimum withdrawal amount before you can actually use them.

What you said is true, financial institutions do accept or buy Bitcoin but the problem is most buy it at 10 to 20 percent less it's present market value this shows that banks are trying to make big profit from the sale of bitcoins and it's very unfair to coin holders and investors but they cant do anything about it because there's no local exchange here and if you're wise enough you won't trust foreign exchanges because of legitimacy issues.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kakashi2020 said:

What you said is true, financial institutions do accept or buy Bitcoin but the problem is most buy it at 10 to 20 percent less it's present market value this shows that banks are trying to make big profit from the sale of bitcoins and it's very unfair to coin holders and investors but they cant do anything about it because there's no local exchange here and if you're wise enough you won't trust foreign exchanges because of legitimacy issues.

It's always been this way. Financial institutions seek to gain money from whatever prospects are available and within their reach. I don't think they care about the people who made an effort in mining bitcoins. They just want to ride on the hype while it's still hot. But I guess it's still better nothing since you don't have a choice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

The wallet I store all cryptocurrencies was introduced by my friend when I just stared in bitcoin. It's a local digital wallet in the philippines and it has several account verification before you can log in. I personally doesn't use exchange wallets because I think that's exposed to hackers and scammers even if you have strong security and password.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just like in real life, your wallet needs to be protected. Bitcoin makes it easy to transfer values to anywhere in the world and allows you to track your money. These features raise major security concerns. At the same time, when used properly, Bitcoin offers great levels of security. Always remember that it is your responsibility to adopt best practices to protect your money.
You should be aware of any designated service to store your money online. Many exchange and virtual portfolios have experienced security breaches in the past and most services still do not provide the necessary insurance and security to be used to keep the currency the way banks do. As a result, you may want to use other types of Bitcoin wallets to store your coin. Otherwise, you should choose these services cautiously. In addition, the use of two-factor authentication is recommended.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2018 at 12:57 AM, zgecolea1797 said:

Try using Coins.ph if you are in the Philippines. It is a bitcoin wallet and you can cash-in and cash-out through different choices. You can also pay bills or buy load in Coins.ph. You will also have a rebate whenever you purchase or pay any bills or buy load.

Thanks, I already have a coins.ph account but I seldom use it because I really don't receive or get paid via cryptocurrencies only cash that's why I'm using GCash via PayPal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Kakashi2020 said:

Thanks, I already have a coins.ph account but I seldom use it because I really don't receive or get paid via cryptocurrencies only cash that's why I'm using GCash via PayPal.

I think you can Cash-in via Gcash on Coins.ph if you want your Bitcoin wallet to have money. Coins.ph also offers a lot like paying your utility bill with their app and have a rebate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, zgecolea1797 said:

I think you can Cash-in via Gcash on Coins.ph if you want your Bitcoin wallet to have money. Coins.ph also offers a lot like paying your utility bill with their app and have a rebate.

I normally use my atm account to pay for bills because all bank atm nowadays has a payment portal.  I really don't seed my coins.ph because I only have it for its crypto features, it's where I deposit crypto payments.  I think I've only used it twice in the 3 years I have it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2018 at 2:41 PM, zgecolea1797 said:

I think you should try Coins.ph if you are paying bills through ATM. You will have a rebate if you will do this. Paying with ATM does not have benefits right? But with Coins.ph, you will get 10% rebate.

I usually buy mobile and internet load using GCash and Paymaya and I only get a rebate of 5 percent.  There are also promos of free stuff and discounts, the best part of it is I can seed both accounts via my PayPal which is a service not applicable with coins.ph.  I really hope that coins.ph can be seeded by PayPal soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...