Jump to content

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, chrstnmaula said:

does Genesis mining is legit investment for bitcoin? i just wonder about this site but i have just read that this is payable site.

It is not an investment.It is a tool used for mining bitcoin.

It is a platform for you to mine bitcoin, and is being highly recommended.

You can try it out if you are interested.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I would advise being careful with sites that one tries to use and try to mine bitcoin. There are lots of scamming sites waiting for you to make the grave mistake of putting your data for them to use for their ill purposes. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2018 at 4:21 AM, Martinsx said:

I would advise being careful with sites that one tries to use and try to mine bitcoin. There are lots of scamming sites waiting for you to make the grave mistake of putting your data for them to use for their ill purposes. 

This is very much true. I've read about people losing tons of money over scams. This is really prevalent right now. And with the continuous rise of bit coins, more of them will try to trick unsuspecting users.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 6 months later...
On 5/13/2018 at 4:21 AM, Martinsx said:

I would advise being careful with sites that one tries to use and try to mine bitcoin. There are lots of scamming sites waiting for you to make the grave mistake of putting your data for them to use for their ill purposes. 

Yes. There are lots of sites like this that are a scam. But from what I've heard and read Genesis Mining is not a scam. It is considered to be the most transparent mining site. It is number 1 in this field. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard about Genesis mining from a YouTuber before, and it is one of his recommended sites for investing. However, after maybe six months, he changed his mind and said do it at your own risk. I signed up but all of their plans are already used up, and I have to wait six months again for options to be open.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2018 at 4:03 AM, Alymae said:

Yes. There are lots of sites like this that are a scam. But from what I've heard and read Genesis Mining is not a scam. It is considered to be the most transparent mining site. It is number 1 in this field. 

Honestly, I have heard very well about Genesis Mining but I haven't taken the decision to give it a try simply because of my failed attempts with other cryptocurrency mining sites. 

Maybe I should give Genesis Mining another try and see how it goes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Martinsx said:

Honestly, I have heard very well about Genesis Mining but I haven't taken the decision to give it a try simply because of my failed attempts with other cryptocurrency mining sites. 

Maybe I should give Genesis Mining another try and see how it goes. 

Yes. I have heard a lot of positive feedback and they have been mining for a long time. You should go for it. Fortune favors the bold.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Alymae said:

Yes. I have heard a lot of positive feedback and they have been mining for a long time. You should go for it. Fortune favors the bold.

Thanks mate. I'm definitely going to be trying it out and hopefully I'm going to see positive progress with it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Martinsx said:

Thanks mate. I'm definitely going to be trying it out and hopefully I'm going to see positive progress with it. 

So far they are good my friend. My only advice to you is to pay only the plan you can afford. Mining takes time for big profit. But the bigger the plan the faster the comeback of the money.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Alymae said:

So far they are good my friend. My only advice to you is to pay only the plan you can afford. Mining takes time for big profit. But the bigger the plan the faster the comeback of the money.

Definitely, I'm going to be very careful in assessing the best option for me to choose with the mining in order not to get into something that I wouldn't be able to complete. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2018 at 5:10 AM, Martinsx said:

Definitely, I'm going to be very careful in assessing the best option for me to choose with the mining in order not to get into something that I wouldn't be able to complete. 

Great! Just be careful with your investments. Mining sites like any other bitcoin sites can just turn into scams any minute.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alymae said:

Great! Just be careful with your investments. Mining sites like any other bitcoin sites can just turn into scams any minute.

It's very possible but from what I have read on several articles online so far about Genesis mining, it's very legit and not a scam. 

If anyone have been scammed with Genesis mining, it would be a public knowledge by now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Martinsx said:

It's very possible but from what I have read on several articles online so far about Genesis mining, it's very legit and not a scam. 

If anyone have been scammed with Genesis mining, it would be a public knowledge by now. 

A YouTuber from here also recommended the site before, but he changed his mind about it. Not because of Genesis mining itself, he said he has investments on it too, but because of the sudden price drop of the cryptocurrency.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Martinsx said:

It's very possible but from what I have read on several articles online so far about Genesis mining, it's very legit and not a scam. 

If anyone have been scammed with Genesis mining, it would be a public knowledge by now. 

It's got over 200 negative reviews on the the net, google scam reviews and scroll down because the top results are positive and all the others are negatives.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Kakashi2020 said:

It's got over 200 negative reviews on the the net, google scam reviews and scroll down because the top results are positive and all the others are negatives.

I didn't go too further in checking all the reviews but thanks for pointing this out. I'm going to look further into this and get all the facts right. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...