Are you considering on investing in other altcoins next 2019?

axl2468

Only a few days left before a new year, and a new year means another opportunity to try something new. Are you considering on investing in altcoins at 2019? If so, what altcoins are you going to invest in?

I myself will buy some Garlicoin purely not because of the money, but because I like garlic bread and memes (haha).

20 hours ago, axl2468 said:

Only a few days left before a new year, and a new year means another opportunity to try something new. Are you considering on investing in altcoins at 2019? If so, what altcoins are you going to invest in?

I myself will buy some Garlicoin purely not because of the money, but because I like garlic bread and memes (haha).

Garlicoin and Dogecoin are what I call Novelty Coins and is not really a good eerning investment.  I think I'll try mining Monero next year, since I'm hearing some good news about it.

7 hours ago, Kakashi2020 said:

Garlicoin and Dogecoin are what I call Novelty Coins and is not really a good eerning investment.

Exactly. That's why I didn't invest too much into it.  It's just for fun (also they're kind of fairly stable in price so I can buy some things in the Garlicoin community).

On 12/30/2018 at 6:42 PM, axl2468 said:

Exactly. That's why I didn't invest too much into it.  It's just for fun (also they're kind of fairly stable in price so I can buy some things in the Garlicoin community).

I'm waiting for an Anime related coin other than AnimeCoin which isn't attractive to Anime Enthusiasts like me.  I hope someone would make a coin which would really appeal to hard core anime fans.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the only other credible alternative to Bitcoin has been Ethereum and Litecoin.I dont know wether investing in other coins like Dogecoin is a good option because honestly i like to play safe in thjis regard even if the investment required maybe very low when compared with other cryptos.I may consider investing in litecoin in 2019 because it has been in the market since 2011 and has a somewhat proven track record.