menchuuy58
Members-
Posts
137 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Articles
Forums
Store
Events
Everything posted by menchuuy58
-
What is your Christmas Wish for Bitcoin?
menchuuy58 replied to Kakashi2020's topic in General Discussion
I wish world peace also through bitcoin. I also wish that everyone will have good health. -
What is your Christmas Wish for Bitcoin?
menchuuy58 replied to Kakashi2020's topic in General Discussion
I believe if we are blessed through bitcoin, we can share our blessings to the poor and needy. May their Christmas be a happy one. -
What is your Christmas Wish for Bitcoin?
menchuuy58 replied to Kakashi2020's topic in General Discussion
Just like what we often say, have a merry Christmas and prosperous new year. I wish for bitcoin to be one of sources of our happiness. That investing in bitcoin will be prosperous and not be a waste of time. -
What would you do if your Crypto Invesrments post huge gains?
menchuuy58 replied to Kakashi2020's topic in Pure Trading
i will also have the opportunity to give my donations to charities or to the less fortunate. -
What would you do if your Crypto Invesrments post huge gains?
menchuuy58 replied to Kakashi2020's topic in Pure Trading
I will also be so thankful that I could now spend those money for the daily necessities most especially food to sustain our living on this planet. -
What would you do if your Crypto Invesrments post huge gains?
menchuuy58 replied to Kakashi2020's topic in Pure Trading
This is a good question you have asked. You made me think what to do if I have that huge profit. -
What would you do if your Crypto Invesrments post huge gains?
menchuuy58 replied to Kakashi2020's topic in Pure Trading
I plan to buy a condominium unit in the heart of the city. It is for the purpose that I will easily access everything. -
What would you do if your Crypto Invesrments post huge gains?
menchuuy58 replied to Kakashi2020's topic in Pure Trading
I can now buy what I want to buy. What I have dreamed before can now have a fulfillment. -
What would you do if your Crypto Invesrments post huge gains?
menchuuy58 replied to Kakashi2020's topic in Pure Trading
I can also send my children to the best school. -
What would you do if your Crypto Invesrments post huge gains?
menchuuy58 replied to Kakashi2020's topic in Pure Trading
I think I will spend it on a trip all over the world. That is what I want before i die. To be able to go to places where I have not been. -
What would you do if your Crypto Invesrments post huge gains?
menchuuy58 replied to Kakashi2020's topic in Pure Trading
I think I now have a happy problem. I have a lot in mind. I think I will pay off all my debts first. -
Although, I am not shocked by its volatility in prices. I am disappointed because i was expecting the bitcoin price will go up.
-
What is your Christmas Wish for Bitcoin?
menchuuy58 replied to Kakashi2020's topic in General Discussion
You are right. Bitcoin must recover and shine brighter than ever. -
What is your Christmas Wish for Bitcoin?
menchuuy58 replied to Kakashi2020's topic in General Discussion
My wish for bitcoin is that it will not die. It will flourish. And that I will become a billionaire through it. -
What would you do if your Crypto Invesrments post huge gains?
menchuuy58 replied to Kakashi2020's topic in Pure Trading
Investing in real estate and buying stocks is a great idea. -
What would you do if your Crypto Invesrments post huge gains?
menchuuy58 replied to Kakashi2020's topic in Pure Trading
Wow! That is a nice idea. -
What would you do if your Crypto Invesrments post huge gains?
menchuuy58 replied to Kakashi2020's topic in Pure Trading
Maybe I will buy a new house and lot. I will also buy a new car. I will buy the things I wanted to buy a lot of things that I desire. -
Its terrifying. I have seen in a recent news that in Ireland that there are people now injecting microchips in their right hand. They use it to enter their rooms and even by products or services. They are going cashless nowadays.
-
I agree with you. The trend now in those countries is to go cashless. I think you have a point that bitcoin has a place in the future of money. It is because bitcoin is not using money paper that can be hold up from any person.
-
Hello Bravosi! It is good to know that you are also into cryptocurrency. I have also known the news that the price of bitcoin is dropping all over the place. I believe that today is the best time to buy some bitcoin. It might rise again the next year.
-
You're right. I hope that they will study this very carefully. Thanks for your tips.
-
If that comes, i will sell my bitcoin so that I can gain a large profit.
-
I hope that the prices can go up. I also pray that mining will continue and help many people gain financial freedom.
-
I agree with you. It is a very complex topic. It is better to study and observe it first.
-
Hello to you also. I don't think it is dead. It is still existing as of today.
