menchuuy58
Members-
Posts
137 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Articles
Forums
Store
Events
Everything posted by menchuuy58
-
I agree with you. Bitcoin mining is just quiet. It doesn't mean it is dead. I still have my bitcoin wallet from coins.ph. I am waiting for the price to go up.
-
I have been waiting for the price of bitcoin to go up. I could see that it has not gone back to $20k level. It is still on the 6k level.
-
I have a bitcoin wallet. It is from coins.ph. I am also waiting for the prices to go up.
-
I believe that it will gradually be accepted by banks. I am a member of coins.ph in our country. Its a bitcoin wallet.
-
What are the risks in Bitcoin investments?
menchuuy58 replied to Kakashi2020's topic in General Discussion
I agree with you. Investment should not be placed on things that cannot be trusted to grow. Bitcoin is volatile and I think cannot be trusted for investment yet. -
I agree with you. That's also what i will do. I am observing the trend in bitcoin.
-
I hope that truly its a start. I hope it will continue. I hope it will not stop in getting good.
-
Thanks for agreeing with me. I perfectly agree with your comment. It's terrifying to enter into the cashless society.
-
What are the risks in Bitcoin investments?
menchuuy58 replied to Kakashi2020's topic in General Discussion
There are risks involved. The risk of losing your money. One tries to invest to it and not to be lost to it. -
What amount are you willing to invest in Bitcoin?
menchuuy58 replied to Kakashi2020's topic in General Discussion
As of now, I am studying the pattern of bitcoin. It has not yet gone back to a beautiful price like before. I am waiting for it gone up again. -
I think that bitcoin will really last. It has already started. I hope everybody will accept it.
-
That is also my question. When is bitcoin going to be bullish again. I hope not very far is the answer. I hope that the answer will come anytime soon.
-
I think so. I hope that bitcoin will soon be recognized by the banks. I believe it is going to happen in the near future.
-
I think so. There is a looming problem in the future. Many people will not trust it anymore if the price is going down and down all the time.
-
What is the effect of cryptocurrencies in the economy?
menchuuy58 replied to Kakashi2020's topic in General Discussion
I believe that there is a good or bad effect in the economy. Depending on how we receive it. For me personally, I take it as a blessing. -
Should Bitcoin be considered a Commodity or a Currency?
menchuuy58 replied to Kakashi2020's topic in General Discussion
Its great to know that other countries are treating bitcoin as a commodity. The way I know it is its currency. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. -
I agree with you. Thanks for all the information. This will serve as my guide.
-
I agree also in this checking of the government. This might go out of their control. The masses should be ensured of their safety and development.
-
The trend of technology is going toward a cashless society. I think the micro chips is already out there. The Bible says in the book of Revelation people could not buy and sell without the mark of 666 in their right hand or forehead.
-
I believe that those who invest in bitcoin expect to gain more. They can't afford to lose their hard earned money. They want it multiplied and not subtracted.
-
Me too. I am hoping that there will be improvements as time also goes along. I believe it will because technology keeps on advancing.
-
I hope that this could happen. The banks would recognize bitcoin. The soonest the better.
-
Is it better to invest in newly launched cryptocurrencies?
menchuuy58 replied to Kakashi2020's topic in General Discussion
I think it is good to do it. If that is really the result, then go for it. The problem is when what you expect is different from the reality. -
Do you see any other coin being as good as Bitcoin?
menchuuy58 replied to Henrywrites's topic in General Discussion
I think there is none yet. Bitcoin is still the best. But if there is somebody to challenge it with more money and power, I think bitcoin will fade away. -
I think there would be no difference. It is still the same. The rich has become more powerful.
