Bitcoin Investment Scams

superman2727

On 5/22/2018 at 10:13 AM, Kakashi2020 said:

I've seen the sites of both Binance and coinbase, the problem with those sites is that there's a high minimum deposit and a high withdrawal deposit am I right? And they get a percentage on all buys, sells, is this correct?  Binance is so complicated that even I can't understand it.  Coinbase is simpler.

It's true what you said, there is always a cut on using the site for buying and selling. Binance is a little complex than coinbase, you are right with that assertion and it's actually why using coinbase is advised for newbies in cryptocurrency. 

On 5/21/2018 at 4:56 PM, Martinsx said:

Yes of course, it's certainly a regular and common trend or modus operandi of all scammers and scamming websites. They never stay too long to leave behind much digital footprints to be tracked and traced back to them. 

Once they have gotten a reasonable amount of money from the ones that fall prey to their schemes, they would run off like a bat out of hell. 

That's right. They need to run from the authorities if ever they don't want to end up in jail. They should feel bad. They just wasted people's time and money. Those are two of the most crucial currencies people have in life. 😂

On 5/22/2018 at 9:16 AM, Martinsx said:

It's such a shame that you experienced being scammed and I'm sure it's because you didn't know the trusted exchange sites to use. I would recommend Coinbase and Binance for you next time. 

Good luck. 

Coinbase is the exchange site that I am using at the moment and it was recommended by a friend after the ordeal that I had. One thing that is sure is that I've learnt my lessons and would try as much as I can to get better with how I do Bitcoin trading to avoid falling into scam in the future.

7 hours ago, Henrywrites said:

Coinbase is the exchange site that I am using at the moment and it was recommended by a friend after the ordeal that I had. One thing that is sure is that I've learnt my lessons and would try as much as I can to get better with how I do Bitcoin trading to avoid falling into scam in the future.

As a beginner in cryptocurrency trading and investment, it's always important to start with Coinbase because it's built to help new investors to cryptocurrency. I have always had a very successful experience using the cryptocurrency exchange site. I'm 100% sure that you are going to have a great experience using Coinbase. 

17 hours ago, Martinsx said:

As a beginner in cryptocurrency trading and investment, it's always important to start with Coinbase because it's built to help new investors to cryptocurrency. I have always had a very successful experience using the cryptocurrency exchange site. I'm 100% sure that you are going to have a great experience using Coinbase. 

That's true and the series of good reviews that follows the Coinbase site is something that we should look at since, if they are not that successful, many coins traders won't have been making use of them as well. This is one site that can give you some level of confidence especially when you are starting newly and afraid of being scammed in the cryptocurrencies market.

Edited by Henrywrites