Jump to content

Who really created Bitcoin?


Kakashi2020

Recommended Posts

An interesting thing about Bitcoin is that it's the very first cryptocurrency and it doesn't have a creator.  It's credited to Satoshi Nakamoto hence the smallest unit of Bitcoin is named Satoshis after him but in reality there is a man named Satoshi Nakamoto but he has no real connections with bitcoin nor is he claiming to be it's creator.  So it remains an unsolved mystery.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, axl2468 said:

In my opinion, I think the so-called "Satoshi Nakamoto" is not an individual, but a secret group of programmers. Don't really know and I don't really care who they are, but I imagine they're pretty rich because of the success of Bitcoin.

I just learned this today, and I thank @Kakashi2020 Your idea is however interesting, a secret group of programmers you say? It might be. One thing I would also like to add to the question is that who came up with the idea that it can also be mined? For me, that's genius. It's like a treasure hunt or something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/8/2018 at 6:52 PM, NerdIndeed said:

I just learned this today, and I thank @Kakashi2020 Your idea is however interesting, a secret group of programmers you say? It might be. One thing I would also like to add to the question is that who came up with the idea that it can also be mined? For me, that's genius. It's like a treasure hunt or something.

It's pure genius, the thing is, no one came forth to acknowledge it's creation or to get credit for its creation.  And that to me is something abnormal.  In my opinion there's a group behind it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/9/2018 at 1:48 AM, Steve5 said:

I don't know. But knowing the success of bitcoin, I don't think this will be solved any time soon. This could remain a mystery for a very long period of time. Maybe even to the point of remaining unsolved for decades to come. 😂

I really think that a group is behind it, it's so complex that there's no person on earth who could solely conceptualize, design and launch it all by himself.  In all probability a huge group financed it for their own gains.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kakashi2020 said:

It's pure genius, the thing is, no one came forth to acknowledge it's creation or to get credit for its creation.  And that to me is something abnormal.  In my opinion there's a group behind it.

Hmm, yes, of course, there is. On a side note, I don't think it's a coincidence that the Satoshi Nakamoto entity disappeared right after the CIA started sniffing around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

everyone believes it is satoshi nakamoto. but for me I think the one who created bitcoin is not a japanese. I think he is an IT genius that just hides on the name of satoshi nakamoto. i think the reason why he uses a screen name is because at first he didnt know that the bitcoin he created is legal so he wants to hide his real name.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/29/2018 at 11:48 AM, Caguioa747 said:

everyone believes it is satoshi nakamoto. but for me I think the one who created bitcoin is not a japanese. I think he is an IT genius that just hides on the name of satoshi nakamoto. i think the reason why he uses a screen name is because at first he didnt know that the bitcoin he created is legal so he wants to hide his real name.

Well considering that Bitcoin is legal now and what he invented became the catalyst for hundreds of other Cryptocurrencies one would wonder why the creator of it all is still hiding.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/29/2018 at 5:48 AM, Caguioa747 said:

everyone believes it is satoshi nakamoto. but for me I think the one who created bitcoin is not a japanese. I think he is an IT genius that just hides on the name of satoshi nakamoto. i think the reason why he uses a screen name is because at first he didnt know that the bitcoin he created is legal so he wants to hide his real name.

But the way Bitcoin has appeared randomly is so weird, someone who is behind it must be either a very rich and independent person, or someone connected to the government. Perhaps indeed in the West, though I still think it's someone from Japan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...